Assorted Refrigerator Cookies 3
Remember the refrigerator cookies? This easy cookie recipe that you can freeze in rolls and bake on demand? Why not deliver some and make even more people happy?
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2,5 ml baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Use a third of the dough for each or multiply the ingredients below by three to make only one flavour.
- 6 drops Aliksir coriander gastronomic oil.
- 15 ml cocoa
- Incorporate the oil well, then incorporate the cocoa roughly, keeping some darker swirls.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and the baking powder.
- In a bigger bowl, beat the butter and the sugar.
- Add the egg and beat some more.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients while beating to reach a homogenous texture.
- Shape a ball and divide it into three parts.
- Flavour each ball and adjust to taste. Keep in mind that oils are volatile. Once the cookies are baked, they will be more discrete.
- Shape each ball of dough in a 5 centimeters diametre roll.
- Wrap each roll separately in aluminium foil (or wax paper) and twist the ends.
- Refrigerate until the dough is firm, approximately 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 350 °F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Slice the rolls into cookies and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden.
*This cookie dough can also be frozen.