Colorful, tasty, nourishing, easy and economical... What else?
- 375 ml cooked rice (125 ml raw)
- 540 ml mixed beans
- 1 red pepper in cubes
- 2 green onions chopped
- 15 ml parsley chopped
- 1 lemon pressed
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 drops Aliksir curcuma essential oil
- 2 drops Aliksir lemon oil (GO or EO)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the rice and let it cool down.
- In a big bowl, blend the rice, the beans, the red pepper, the green onions, the parsley and the lemon juice.
- In a cup aside, blend the oilve oil and the aromatic oils.
- Incorporate the oils into the salad and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Adjust to taste.
NB. — If you want to add one more drop of aromatic oil at the end, dilute it first in some olive oil.