Chocolate and Orange Breakfast Pudding
Everybody knows breakfast provides the energy we need to perform in the
morning, after the night fast. Nevertheless, we too often neglect this
crucial meal. This easy, versatile and hyper-nutritive recipe is a good
way to get our morning nutrients without setting the alarm clock at 5
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 15 ml chia seeds
- 15 ml goji berries or other dried fruits
- 5 ml maca powder
- 5 ml raw cocoa powder
- 2-3 drops Aliksir orange oil (GO or EO) or mandarin (GO or EO)
Preparation*Prepare the night before or in the morning in a Mason jar.
- Stir the yogurt, chia seeds, goji berries, maca and cocoa powders.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the orange or mandarin oil, one drop at a time.
- Adjust to taste.
* We can add a trickle of maple syrup, nut butter, minced almonds, grated coconut, fruits, etc.
* Try a more fruity version with an essential water like E5 instead of orange, lucuma instead of maca and without cocoa.