Country-Style Strawberry and Peppermint Salad
An original avenue for our dear strawberries, taken from La cuisine aux huiles essentielles, des recettes saines et créatives (Ambre Éditions, p.24), by French chef Aymeric Pataud.
For 5 servings
- 250 g assorted salads (arugula, oakleaf lettuce, curly lettuce, lamb’s lettuce)
- 250 g hulled strawberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 drops of peppermint pure essential oil
- salt and pepper
- Arrange the washed salads in a salad bowl or on individual plates.
- Slice the strawberries in two or keep them whole.
- Add them to the salad, salt and pepper.
- Mix the olive oil and the essential oil. Add the lemon juice.
- Season the salade with this dressing.
- Stir delicately and serve.