Have you ever heard of the Pop Café in Grondines, Portneuf? Each month, the Pop offers a convivial brunch where the constantly renewed menu delights and surprises. In February, the hot grapefruit seduced me from the first bite...
For 2 servings
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 10 ml honey or agave nectar
- 2 drops Aliksir cinnamon gastronomic oil
- cinnamon powder (optional)
- Mix the honey and the cinnamon oil.
- Slice the grapefruit in two and pre-cut the bites.
- Lay the grapefruit halves flesh side up in an oven safe pan.
- Generously brush the grapefruit flesh with the cinnamon syrup.
- Grill in the upper part of the oven (approximately 10 cm from the element) for 3 to 5 minutes or until the juice comes to a boil.
- Decorate with a pinch of cinnamon and serve hot.