Lavender "London Fog"
This tea latte actually comes from Vancouver! Starbucks had the idea of adding lavender aroma which, in its hydrosol form, brings its soothing effect. The perfect blend to warm our hands and heart in this chilly November.
- 2/3 cup Earl Grey tea
- 1/3 cup frothed milk
- 5 ml Aliksir lavender hydrosol
- 2,5 ml sugar (to taste)
- 2 drops Aliksir vanilla extract
- Infuse the Earl Grey tea.
- Put the vanilla into the milk and froth.
- Blend the froth milk, the tea and the lavender hydrosol.
- Sweeten to taste.
*Did you know that the secret of traditional Earl Grey tea is bergamot?