Lemon and Dill Smoked Fish
Today we are revealing our contribution to the 2017 Grand Festin Québec Exquis that took place in April. Among numerous local creations, the guests had the chance to taste these delicate bites, born from the twinning of Aliksir with Grizzly and Saint-Antoine smokehouses.
- 10 ml sunflower oil
- 10 drops Aliksir lemon oil (GO or EO)
- 15 drops Aliksir dill pure essential oil
- Smoked salmon, trout or arctic char
- Chicory (optional)
- Blend the three oils and reserve.
- Cut the fish into bites.
- Arrange on the chicory leaves or on toothpicks.
- Flavor the fish with a couple drops of the oil blend.