Here is our version of the traditional European mulled wine. As simple as it gets, sweet as a treat... Enjoy winter!
- 500 ml red wine (Pinot noir or other)
- 25 ml honey (from Ferme Apicole Mosaïque preferably)
- 25 ml Aliksir Tchaï Synergy
- 4 drops Aliksir Sweet Orange oil (GO or EO)
- Pour the wine into a pot and warm it up over low heat. It mustn't boil.
- In a cup aside, dissolve the orange oil into the honey. Blend well.
- Add the Tchaï into the honey and stir.
- When the wine is hot, pour the honey blend into it. Mix well.
- Adjust to taste.
- Serve hot.