New York-Style Cheesecake
To celebrate or just to treat yourself, prepare this delicious cake Estelle has concocted for us.
- 1 1/8 cup cracker crumbs (Graham style)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 packs room temperature cream cheese (250 gr each)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 ml, Eagle Brand style)
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 6 drops Aliksir vanilla extract
- 6 drops Aliksir lime oil (GO or EO)
- Fresh blackberries, raspberries or mango (optional)
- Blackberry or raspberry jelly (optional)
- In a bowl, mix Graham crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Lightly press the mixture in a 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 2 minutes at 350°F.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Add eggs, flour, lime oil and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Cover the crust with fresh fruit (optional).
- Poor the preparation onto the crust.
- Bake at 300 °F for an hour or until cake turns a golden color.
- Let cool and then refrigerate.
- Before serving, delicately remove the side part of the springform pan.
- Top as desired: raspberry or blackberry jelly, fresh blackberries, raspberries or mango, etc. (optional).