Nut Bread, with Goat Cheese, Honey and Basil Curls
Do you remember OCNI, these unidentified edible objects (or "Objets Comestibles Non Identifiés")? They are natural seasoning sticks (including Aliksir essential oils) to sharpen or shred as you go. In May , we suggested thier Pear Salmon Tartare. Here is another of their creations, delicious and easy. Just assemble and place a couple aromatic curls on top.
For 4 servings:
- 1 nut bread
- 1 goat cheese log
- Some nuts
- 1 Basil seasoning stick
- Slice the bread. Divide the slices if necessary to make bite-size pieces.
- Add a slice of goat cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with honey.
- Scatter with ground nuts.
- Add one or two curls of basil seasoning on each bite.