Perfumed Chocolate Cream
The Easter bunny is just around the corner! Grown-ups can also have chocolate treats...
Yields 6 to 8 portions
- 180 ml cream 15%
- 170 g bittersweet chocolate
- 45 ml hot espresso
- 30 ml rum
- 3 eggs
- 2 drops Aliksir cardamom gastronomic oil
* You can replace rum with cognac, liquor or add 30 ml more of hot expresso.
- Heat cream in a saucepan over low heat.
- Finely chop the chocolate (with a blender or a knife).
- Add hot coffee and stir to melt chocolate. Mix to a uniform consistency.
- Add eggs and alcohol to chocolate mixture.
- Drizzle hot cream over chocolate mixture.
- Add gastronomic oil, a drop at a time. Adjust to taste.
- Pour the mixture in ramekins (or expresso cups) with a capacity of 80 ml.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with shortbreads, sliced fruits, etc.