Pork tenderloin with Balsam Fir, Maple and Mieliksir
A tasty blend of balsam fir hydrosol, maple and Mieliksir. Simple and delicious!
2 pork tenderloins
1/2 cup of Balsam fir hydrosol
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 orange slices
1. Season pork tenderloins with pepper and herbs.
2. Marinate pork tenderloins in hydrosol and maple syrup for 3 to 8 hours.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Sear pork tenderloins on both sides. Place in a slow cooker with the marinade and 2 orange slices.
4. Cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Serve with a drizzle of warm Mieliksir honey.