Not exactly grandma's recipe, but just as comforting!
- 1 lb ground beef (454 g)
- 125 ml uncooked quinoa
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml crushed hot pepper (optional)
- 4 ml salt
- 2 drops Aliksir garlic gastronomic oil
- 2 drops Aliksir pepper gastronomic oil
- 6 drops Aliksir red bergamot gastronomic oil
- 6 drops Aliksir basilic gastronomic oil
- 5 ml olive oil
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions.
- In a large bowl, blend all the ingredients, except the beef and the olive oil.
- Add the beef and blend well using your hands.
- Grease a bread pan and preheat the oven 350°F.
- Press the meatloaf mixture in the pan.
- Bake for one hour.
N.B. You can substitute the red bergamot and the basil for your favourite herbs: rosemary, thyme, savory, etc.