A great classic of French cuisine, easy for once! With a little Quebecois secret... This dish will comfort you in the chill of fall and combine all the vegetables the gardens lavish on us.
- 1 onion, coarsly chopped
- 90 ml olive oil (approximately)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ml hot pepper, crushed
- 3 sweet peppers, seeded and coarsly chopped
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced
- 1,5 kg fresh tomatoes, diced
- 5 drops Aliksir basil gastronomic oil
- 4 drops Aliksir beebalm gastronomic oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a big pot, fry the onion in some olive oil.
- Add the garlic and keep on frying for about one more minute.
- Add the hot pepper.
- Add the sweet peppers. Fry and add oil as needed.
- Add the tomatoes. Stir.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add salt.
- Add the basil and beebalm oils.
- Adjust seasoning.
Vary the vegetables according to your harvest : eggplant (traditional), squash, mushroom, etc