Rosemary and Strawberry Apple Sauce
This simple yet original apple sauce is inspired from the Pop Café’s brunch, just like the cinnamon hot grapefruit. Thanks and see you soon!
For 4 servings
- 1 lb apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 200 g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 5 ml brown sugar (to taste)
- 2,5 ml Aliksir rosemary hydrosol
- Wash the fruits.
- Hull the strawberries and slice the biggest ones in two.
- Peel and seed the apples, and slice them in quarters.
- Place the fruits in a pot.
- Add a little water to cover the bottom.
- Cover and cook over low heat, stirring from time to time until fruit is pureed (approximately 30 minutes).
- Sweeten to taste.
- Let cool.
- For a softer texture, crush with an electric blender.
- Add hydrosol and adjust to taste.
- Serve lukewarm or cold.