Snickerdoodle Energy Balls
Set your creativity free! Allow yourself to explore and substitute the
ingredients as you please. These delicious little balls are particularly flexible
since they are not baked.
- 190 ml coconut flour
- 125 ml puffed quinoa
- 125 quick oat flakes
- 125 ml vanilla whey protein isolate
- 60 ml peanut butter
- 125 ml maple syrup
- 8 drops Aliksir vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops Aliksir cinnamon gastronomic oil
- In a big bowl, combine the whey protein isolate, puffed quinoa, coconut flour and oat flakes.
- In another bowl, blend the maple suryp, peanut butter, cinnamon oil and vanilla.
- Combine the two blends and stir until reaching a homogenous texture.
- Roll balls of around 2 cm diameter and place them on a sheet or plate.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to give them time to solidify.
*Store in the refrigerator.