Spicy Hot Chocolate
Have you ever tried your hot chocolate with a touch of latino heat? Here is a simple version, enhanced with a twist of cinnamon and cayenne. Some add cloves, nut powder or cream too. Once again, let your creativity guide you!
For 2 servings
- 500 ml milk (3,25% ideally)
- 80 g dark chocolat, in chunks
- 0-10 ml brown sugar (to taste)
- 5 ml Aliksir cinnamon essential water
- Powdered cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a small pot, warm the chocolate, the brown sugar and the milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate has fully melted and the liquid is hot.
- Remove from heat and incorporare the cinnamon essential water.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle with cayenne pepper, to taste.
*Compared to cocoa powder, melted chocolate gives a texture that is less homogeneous, but so much richer!