A safe bet for the next potluck, with an original twist so you can brag about it!
- the white of a small leek, blanched
- 250 ml of blanched spinach (approximately half a pack)
- 398 ml artichoke hearts, drained (one can)
- 225 ml water chestnut (one can, optional)
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 3 drops Aliksir pepper gastronomic oil
- 4 drops Aliksir garlic gastronomic oil
- 1 drop Aliksir tarragon essential oil
- Place all the ingredients, except the seasoning, in a blender.
- Crush until desired texture.
- Add the salt and the oils, blend well.
- Adjust to taste.