Here is an idea of a meal for a change without complications.
- 6 peppers
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 onion
- 2 cooked sausages
- 227 g mushrooms
- 125 ml chopped parsley
- 250 ml grated cheese (optional)
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2,5 ml curry powder
- 2,5 ml paprika
- 3 drops Aliksir garlic gastronomic oil
- 3 drops Aliksir pepper gastronomic oil
- 3 drops Aliksir curcuma essential oil
- Cook the rice as usual.
- Chop the onion and the mushrooms with a food processor.
- Cook the onion and mushrooms in 10 ml of olive oil.
- Chop the sausages with the food processor.
- Blend together the rice, vegetables, sausages, cheese, curry and paprika.
- Add the parsley.
- Blend the three aromatic oils in 5 ml of olive oil and incorporate.
- Salt and blend well.
- Adjust to taste and set aside.
- Cut off the top of the peppers in one chunk, so they can be used as lids. Seed without breaking the flesh.
- Stuff the peppers, put the lids on top and place them in an oven dish.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until the flesh is cooked and the skin is slightly grilled.